Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's that time of year.


CATEGORIES







(The year that was, for my blog.)







IN THE RUNNING


Before you check out the categories, you may want to first see which games are up for consideration. These aren't necessarily nominees, but for the lion's share of these awards, two criteria must be met:
(1) the game was released in 2010.
(2) I played and completed the game.
Unfortunately, that second qualifier cuts nearly every game released this year out of the running - and more than a few important, notable titles. If a title you've fallen in love with this year is given no attention, I apologize - but I have neither the time or funds to play every important game. Mass Effect 2, Bad Company 2, Halo: Reach, Fable III, Final Fantasy XIII, Super Mario Galaxy 2? Sorry, you ain't in the running on this blog.


Them's the breaks, man. Here are the games up for consideration, for 2010's Game of the Year competition.

IN THE RUNNING
At the moment, I'm favoring the same categories I had last year, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment