Monday, September 16, 2013

Mighty No. 9 only needs another $16K for a PS3 version.


With 15 more days to go in the Kickstarter, console versions of Keiji Inafune's love letter to Mega Man are looking very likely.  PS4 and Xbox One ports don't open up until $3,300,000 - but PS3/360/Wii U versions unlock at $2,200,000 - and it's currently at $2,183,446.00.

Not too far to go!  [update] It totally $2.2 mil - PS3 version inbound! [/update] (Sigh) I wish there was a Vita version... But at least we're gettin' Liege!

In other news, Grand Theft Auto V is enjoying a somewhat-positive critical reaction.  It's currently at 97 on Metacritic, making it the second highest-scoring PS3 game of all time.  What's the highest?  At 98, it's Grand Theft Auto IV.

Additionally, on a personal note...


Tuesday is not merely the launch day of Grand Theft Auto V - it also marks my two-year anniversary with a rather special lady.  So unless something crazy-cool happens that I simply must blog about, I think I'll take the day off.

Simply assume I'm being terribly romantic and/or taking my first rapturous steps into a current-gen San Andreas, buffeted by powerful waves of pleasure on all sides.

It'll be a good day, I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment