Monday, September 9, 2013

PlayStation Vita TV trailer.



Back when God of War: Chains of Olympus happened on the PSP, I was dying to play it and I woulda' killed for a set-up like this thing.  A little box that I can play the handheld games on, but on my TV, with a Dualshock in my hand.

This is almost ideal.  Download and watch digital media, and it plays PSP and PS Vita games.

...what about touchscreen controls though, I wonder?  Just like, the touchpad on the Dualshock 4?  That won't work for precision stuff.  We'll see.  It's certainly the most interesting thing to come out of the presser.

3 comments:

  1. Wait... That very last function... You can plug the Vita TV into a different TV than the one to which your PS4 is hooked up and stream PS4 games to that second TV? So, like... I can hook my PS4 up to the bigscreen in the living room, but get a Vita TV for my bedroom and play PS4 games in bed on my bedroom TV?! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, I guess I could just remote play in bed with the Vita, but... it's still cool for if you want to have the PS4 in two different rooms for whatever reason and don't want to have to move the console around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, what Gio said. That's the use I see it being used for in my house.

    ReplyDelete