Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mighty No. 9 coming to Vita, 3DS, PS4 & One.


Well slap my ass and call me Rutger.  I seriously didn't think Keiji Inafune's Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter would hit the required $3.5 million to reach its Vita and 3DS stretch goals - but today I woke up and check the tally... and it has!  The Kickstarter total itself - with 8 hours to go - rests at $3,450,000, $50K shy of the goal.  But when you add in the $135,000 the campaign has drawn from PayPal, that puts it over the edge.

Fantastic!  I'll be able to play a lovely, current-gen Mega Man homage on my next-gen console of choice and my handheld of choice.  Fast-track kudos all 'round!

2 comments:

  1. The anime aesthetic has never done much for me, but I look at #9 and I think, "Damn... I wanna play you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when a game can do the anime look well. Valkyria Chronicles is the first that comes to mind. Ooh - the Naturo: Ultimate Ninja Storm games did a fantastic job of it.

    ReplyDelete