Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The PSN Store update has everything but what I wanted.


One of the reasons I was so interested in getting Beyond: Two Souls done and reviewed by Monday was the launch of Telltale's latest series, The Wolf Among Us, which we learned last week would be about five bucks per episode or fifteen bucks for the season pass on XBLA and (inexplicably) twenty on PSN.

So last night I came home, booted my PS3 and searched the store... and searched and searched and searched for the season pass for The Wolf Among Us - which, no, doesn't exist.  All I could find was Episode 1 for $4.99. Thankfully, some other gamers were kind enough to ask the folks at the PlayStation Blog what's up:


Well... fine then, I can enjoy GTA Online and Dragon's Crown 'till then, but I hate it when my hype gets teased like this.

And really, all things considered, this is a pretty awesome PSN Store update, just in terms of sales.  Check this out:

Okami HD (which is one of the best games ever) is $6.99 with PS+ or $9.99 - definitely worth buying.

Bionic Commando Rearmed (which is excellent) is $3.49 with PS+ or $4.99 without it.

Remember Me may be terribly linear with sub-par combat, but for $13.99 with PS+?  Worth checking out for the story and presentation alone.

Shin Megami Tensei : Persona is $9.99 this week, along with Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Persona 3 Portable.

Finally, Far Cry 3 has dropped in price to $29.99 - definitely worth it.

...all that awesome and nothing I need... Saturday can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment