Friday, December 6, 2013

The Best of 2013 homepage.


2013 has been a fantastic year for gaming, between some of the all-time greatest PS3 games appearing, the Vita coming in to its own and the launch of the next generation.  In keeping with tradition, any game I played that was released in 2013 is up for consideration in every category, not necessarily games I finished.  Though, if I couldn't be bothered to finish a game, you can bet it's because that game kind of sucked. If I didn't play a game, I'm certainly not qualified to offer any counsel on it, and so it won't be in the running.  Sorry, Super Mario 3D World.



Deal with it.

Before we get into it, do keep in mind that this is my blog, these features represent my opinions and my opinions only.  That being said, if your opinions differ, you should know that your opinions are bad, and you should feel bad about that.
















Games up for consideration.
* - unfinished, and I'm unlikely to go back to it.
** - unfinished, but I'd like to put more time into it.
*** - will definitely be finished, 'cause it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment