Friday, February 28, 2014

forma.8 announced.

Coming to PS4, PSVita, Wii U, iOS, PC, Mac and Linux.



...how're you gonna' control this thing on iOS?  Either way, while the idea of the game totally appeals to me, I can't help but feel it looks like the less-polished little brother of Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - which, I'll admit, I felt needed a more involved flight mechanic.  At the very least, forma.8's got that going for it.

According to the press release, the game features...
  • An expansive world to explore 
  • An intriguing and mysterious story 
  • Action! 
  • Puzzles! 
  • Dystopian visions! 
  • Combat! 
  • Secrets to uncover 
  • Lots of enemies 
  • Lots of BIG enemies 
  • Some more B I G G E R enemies 
  • ...and all the power-ups you need to take care of them and to avoid all the nasty stuff you'll face on the remote, alien planet 
  • 60 frames per second super fluid action

No comments:

Post a Comment