Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Batman: Arkham Knight. Oh. My. God.
(1) Rocksteady's back (the folks who made the good Batman games - Arkham Asylum, Arkham City - not Origins.
(2) Pure next-gen (PS4, One) only.
(3) You also get to play as Harley Quinn when you preorder. Fuck yes.
(4) Coming 2014!
And here, perhaps, is the most important part, direct-quote from the press release:
(5) "Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City."
Wait! Wait, there's more!
(6) Kevin Conroy is back as Batman!
Oh yes. You get a preorder.