Tuesday, April 1, 2014

inFamous : Second Son gets pleasant post-launch patch.


The earliest it could drop is "a few weeks from now," but still - some of these will be pretty cool to have:


  • Change time-of-day (after beating the game)
  • Turn the HUD on or off.  (I'd like one just to modify the aiming reticle, myself.)
  • Optional 30 frames-per-second cap. (I don't know why someone would want this - I always unlocked the framerate in BioShock.)

I'm currently re-playing Second Son on the hardest difficulty (with evil Karma, which I hear has a better ending), and I've gotta' say - I'm enjoying it a lot more than my first playthrough.  Maybe I just had to get all of my negativity about the game out, maybe it's just 'cause I'm clearing off the side-stuff on the first island before I get neon power (thus limiting myself to smoke powers), but yeah - really enjoying it again, and really wanting to go play it. 

But Mercenary Kings came out today, and I'd love to give that a taste-test... 

Also, I beat Dark Souls II the other day, and that needs a review.  I don't know if it's just the new job - if I'm working myself too hard, or something - but every day when I get home, the last thing I want to do is sit down and start writing.  I'm just feeling... burnt out. 

Sorry. 

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize.

    I seriously need to update my domain name to the every OTHER Daily Crackpot.

    ReplyDelete