Confirmed today over at the PlayStation Blog, but lemmie' break it down for you in point form.
- The up-port is being done by Naughty Dog themselves.
- "Targeting" 60FPS
- Higher-res character models.
- Improved shadowing and lighting.
- Upgraded textures "along with even more improvements."
- Will include "an exclusive director’s commentary for all in-game cinematics featuring Creative Director and Writer, Neil Druckmann," along with Troy Baker (Joel) and Ashley Johnson (Ellie). Very cool.
- Contains the Left Behind DLC, along with the Abandoned Territories multiplayer map pack, and Reclaimed Territories pack.
- Doesn't support cross-save or cross-play.
- Multiplayer progress from the PS3 version will not carry over.
- Coming "Summer 2014" (my money's on June).
Yeah, alright. I'll buy it again.
Of course I will. Tomb Raider's still, currently, the best game on the PS4, and it's an up-port too. Heck, I feel the platform could use more. Far Cry 3 anyone?