- Remastered highly requested fan favorite horror title – return to the Mansion to experience the beginning of the Resident Evil saga
- Upgraded visuals - using the latest resolution enhancement and 3D model technology, game resolutions and textures have been significantly upgraded, including 1080p support on next-gen consoles
- Fully remastered sound effects - 5.1 surround support provides a greater gaming atmosphere
- Toggle visual and control scheme options at any time:
- Experience the terror at the classic 4:3 ratio or a stunning 16:9 widescreen mode
- Purists can choose to play with the classic control scheme or enjoy a new alternative scheme in line with current standards where the character moves in the direction of the analogue stick
I am getting deeper and deeper into new-gen mode, and this is pretty meh to me. Tell me you're remaking it in 1080p at 60fps with incredible new graphics and here's some in-engine footage and then I'm interested.
It'll drop in "early 2015." Here's hopin' it's a part of early 2015 with zero interesting games anywhere near it, or I'll probably give this a miss.