Thursday, October 2, 2014

October's PS+ has some nice goodies.



PS4:

  • Dust: An Elysian Tail
  • Spelunky
  • DriveClub PS+ Edition
  • Pix the Cat
PS3:
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
  • Rainbow Moon
Vita:
  • Pix the Cat
  • Rainbow Moon 

I am, now, pleased about the PS+ DriveClub version.  Even if it is like, a tenth of the full game, at least I'll get to bask in those crazy-ass graphics without having to drop a dime.  Meanwhile, I've always wanted to try out Rainbow Moon, and the much-ballyhooed Pix the Cat may provide a distraction from Don't Starve on my Vita. 

I doubt it, though.  Today I made it to day eighty-one.  Aside from accidentally hunting the beefalo to extinction, I'm doing very well, this playthrough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment