Saturday, January 3, 2015

Okay, listen to some Detective Orange.



and



sorry for no video game posts today.  I'm workin' on the GotY stuff, I swear!  In the mean time... um... oh!  I picked up The Art of Dragon Age: Inquisition and The Art of Alien: Isolation yesterday!  Woo!  Also, the strategy guide for South Park: The Stick of Truth (when I picked it and Thief up last year, I debated which to buy, and chose poorly at the time).  Oh, and Shadow Warrior.

Super looking forward to trying out Shadow Warrior.  G'night!

4 comments:

  1. Thief was like... a third of a great game. With that grey, soupy, detritus called mediocrity gushing from all it's orifices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's like... it understood what, but it didn't understand why, and so it couldn't make the proper decisions to stand up to its lineage.

      Delete
  2. I really like that South Park site header.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! The detail and interpretation of all the characters is great, but how pleased Princess Kenny is just makes it.

      Delete