Friday, February 13, 2015

Darksiders 2 on PS4? Yes please.


Despite its flaws, I love Darksiders II.  I do.  It's one of those games I actually have two copies of, because what if something happens to one of my copies?  Obviously, I'd need a backup or I may never be able to play Darksiders II again, which would be an affront to all that is good and holy - so news that I might be able to purchase Darksiders II again and play it on my PS4..?

Well, that's a rumor I can get behind.  This was discovered on Amazon today (click to embiggen) - which is, classically, a pretty good indicator of what's coming.


...wouldn't it be awesome if it also included the first game?

Ohhh that would be awesome.

I should play those again.  But if I did that, I wouldn't be playing Dying Light or Darkest Dungeon, which is obviously an affront to all that is good and holy.

Amen.

3 comments:

  1. The amount of time I spent in 2 is almost embarrassing. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it - but... yeah, the bugs killed me second playthrough. If they've cleaned up all the bugs? Ohhh this could be a real good thing.

      Delete
  2. The more people that get to play Darksiders 2, the better.

    Remember how great the art direction is? That game can be so gosh darn pretty.

    ReplyDelete