Monday, April 20, 2015

Minipost! About Daredevil on Netflix.


Kayla's usual Netflix diversion is Once Upon a Time.  I never got in to it, and never formed much of an opinion on the show beyond the belief that whoever plays Prince Charming is a bad actor, and not good.

We taste-tested Daredevil, and it turned out to be one of those shows we could both enjoy - which are precious gems, like Hannibal, Justified and Archer.  [update]  Turns out it's just me that likes Daredevil.  I was lying to myself about Kayla. [/update] Daredevil's bloody fisticuffs can kinda' paint your perception of other shows, though.

A few days ago, I walked into the living room as she was watching Once Upon a Time, and Captain Hook was throwing down with some other pirate for some reason or another, and I couldn't help but opine,

"After Daredevil...  I just don't buy that these two are trying to kill each other."

Oh, and I'll say the guy who plays Foggy is also a bad actor, and not good.  He looks the part, but he's the weakest actor on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment