Thursday, April 9, 2015

Minipost.


No time.  To be brief,

(1) If you've beaten Bloodborne, you need to read Kotaku UK's exploration of the game's plot and themes.  It's easily the best, most thoughtful breakdown I've read.

(2) Chamberlain and I have been trading daily, voluminous emails on the subject of Dying Light.  Unless I end up taking a heavy editor's scythe to our efforts, the resulting dialogue will exceed The Order's ridiculous review.

(3) I just got my sword back in my new playthrough of Bloodborne and then went and beat the shit out of one of those scary-ass dudes with the sacks.  It felt amazing.

(4) It's been a long time since I did a music post.  I should do a music post soon.

But not today.

[update]  
(5)  Alex, you were right about those Lovecraft stories.

(6)  I'm sad no one commented to give a yay or nay on the GIFfy review.  :(  Sad panda. [/update]

4 comments:

  1. I love gifs, some of my best friends are gifs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. All of Bloodborne is one gorgeous riff on the Lovecraftian Old Ones mythos.

      Delete