Its PC launch is gonna' happen very soon - May 12th - and the PS4 version currently lacks a release date. But a PS4 version is music to my ears - a solid avenue to enjoy Invisible, Inc. - which is the latest thing from my single favorite developer in all the world, Klei.
By which I mean Klei.
And also, Klei (2012 Game of the Year),
but most of all Kleeei (Game of the Year, 2014).
Imagine if X-Com was a stealth game, and you're halfway there. Imagine it was a stealth game from what is probably the single most brilliant independent developer in all of gaming, and you're within striking distance.
|(Click to embiggen.)|
- Character selection: Start with any of the 10 unlockable agents in the game, plus 6 agent variants, and 6 starting programs to crack corporate security.
- Deep customization of builds: each playthrough is different as you create your own strategy using agents, items, augments, and programs, and adapt to your surroundings.
- Randomly generated world: locations, threats, and loot are randomly generated so each playthrough is vastly different and you’ll never get complacent.
- Choose your own game mode: with 5 different game modes and extensive custom generation options, each player can play the way they prefer.
- Fully animated cutscenes and voice over: with hundreds of lines of voice over, great animation, and fully animated cutscenes, we didn’t spare any expense to make an immersive experience.
Link the PlayStation Blog post that announced it! (Liiink.)
Invisible Inc. is coming to PS4!