Sunday, May 10, 2015

Game Diary.


I put an hour or four into Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, and it's... pretty meh.  It's okay, I mean.  It's solid, in terms of gameplay - comfortable - but...


...yeah.  It's still in my head, man.  When I'm at work, I'm thinking about this game that I've literally beaten four times, and wanting to go back to it and play it again.  So I have been.  That said,


I'm really enjoying Broken Age.  It's just lovely.  Creative and heartfelt and human.  The puzzles in Act 2, at least, are pretty... obtuse.  And I've turned to a walkthrough, there, on more than one occasion, but after watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica, what I find myself wanting to play on my Vita is Gravity Rush.


'Cause it's a really good magical girl game.  Man, I hope that sequel happens.

Man, I hope that sequel comes to Vita.

Man I wanna' go play some more Bloodborne.  Seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment