Sunday, May 3, 2015

New Nendo!


What a cutie.

Kayla and I went to our comics store yesterday, just 'cuz we like the place and for no particular purpose.  Turns out it was free comics day, and the place was packed to the gills.  I grabbed a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in which the universe the current Turtles find themselves in is explained, and nothing else happens, and a little Archie collection I suspect will be less disappointing.

Our first stop, as usual, was the shelf where the Nendos are.  All the ones we keep passing up were still there, on the top shelf... didn't look like much else... but I discovered this one, tucked away down low.  I picked it up, scanned the box, found two pictures with an adorable cat-ear-haired girl brandishing a giant weapon on the side of the package, and turned that side toward Kayla.

"Whaaat is this?" she said.

"It's God Eater, like that girl with the red beret you like."

"She's so cute... but she's a hundred bucks."

"...would you buy it if she was forty bucks?"

"...yes."

I gave her sixty dollars.


And Kayla and I are, once again, tied.  Six Nendos each.

Kayla's Kollection

No comments:

Post a Comment