Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Personal Note - wah wah wah.


I am, dear reader, weathering a storm of stress, at the moment.  It is shearing off my better traits like a sandstorm, wearing them down, wearing me down to the point that I become a shapeless, angry lump with little features beyond a weary, impatient scowl.

I won't bore you with the details, but at least one of my personal tragedies will have played itself out, by the end of September.  Until the end of September - at least - I remain fortune's fool, and life's repeated transgressions have left me bitter and selfish.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain came out today, and I really don't give a shit.  Mad Max: Fury Road too, and I don't care to watch it.  I bought them both, of course - maybe just out of habit - but I feel no giddy thrill at the prospect of watching the opening of the newest and perhaps last Metal Gear game.  Food doesn't even taste the same.

What I'm getting at, here, is that I can't care enough, right now, to be a good blogger.

My apologies.

Also Galak-Z is fucking amazing.

4 comments: