Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Three Things.

First up, Venture Bros. is coming back and here's a trailer!



Second, the sequel to Retro City Rampage was announced today, and it's made the generational leap to sixteen bits.



Shakedown Hawaii, which is totally not a title spoofing Hotline Miami, is coming to PS4 and Vita.  I know!  Vita!

Third, there's another flash sale up on PSN this weekend, and I wouldn't be mentioning it if it didn't offer Dragon's Crown, my heart of hearts, for the laughably low price of twenty dollars and ninety-nine cents (or eighteen bucks with PS+).


Also there's some kind of DLC up for a game called Bloodborne which people seem pretty excited about - but I'll worry about that when I'm not firmly held in the hypnotic radioactive grip of The Commonwealth.

Oh, and Teslagrad is finally out on Vita today.  I think... I think I'll give that a shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment