Friday, November 27, 2015

Who put adorable baby ducks in my Odin Sphere?!

Not that I'm complaining, mind you.  Velvet gets her own trailer, and God everything I see for this game just hypes me more.  The release can't come soon enough.



In other Odin Sphere news, the new Alter figure of Velvet and Cornelius is now up for preorder!


A nicely dynamic figure, bringing to mind MegaHouse's work on the Elf.


Velvet, last princess of the fallen kingdom of Valentine, and


Cornelius, royal prince of Titania and Velvet's true love - cruelly subjected to the Pooka's Curse, and denied his (lovely!) human form.  He keeps his true name secret from his erstwhile lover as they fight to save their world - for who could ever love... a beast?

I slapped down the preorder money for this earlier today and almost-immediately felt a pang of buyer's remorse.  Then I watched the trailer at top and felt much better about it.

That, then, reminded me that I currently have the Japanese Vita release preordered in two places (it wasn't available at my preferred seller when it first went up), so I need to cancel one of those... annnd Play-Asia doesn't let you cancel orders so I guess I'm getting two Japanese copies of Odin Sphere Leifdrasir.

Cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment