Saturday, December 19, 2015

By the Force, it's a video game podcast.


Let's see if this embeds nicely...  [update] Guess not.  This will require some tinkering...[/update]

Chamberlain and Chance - Chamberlain and Chance End of Year 2015


Chamberlain and Chance - now in audiowave.

[update again!] Okay, it is now the next day.  Sorry about putting the above in a minipost, but Kayla and I got home from seeing Star Wars at like two in the morning because the show didn't start 'till eleven, and there was literally a half-hour of commercials and trailers before the movie.  But when I got home there was an email from Chamberlain, and he was all "I finished cutting together the podcast, and here it is!" and I was like "ohhh shits I gotta' post this right now" and then this afternoon we finally woke up and listened to it and here's the part that shocks me - it's not shit.

So you should maybe listen to it!  It represents an historical moment - the first time Chamberlain and Chance ever speak!  Simply hearing it will one day represent a collectible - like the Fallout 4 Pip-Boy edition, except actually worth something - and you will one day be terribly sad if your Mindbank Audio® collection is without it!

Chamberlain and Chance - listen to it today!

Oh, also, check out this trailer. This is my next ohmigod-someone-put-this-on-Vita game.



You stop time and deflect bullets with your katana in 2D, and evade/dashes slip under bullets!

God yes I need this in my veins.



That oughta' do it.  Fingers crossed!  [/update again]

[update yet a third time] 

Tales of Berseria (PS4), God Eater Resurrection (PS4 and Vita), God Eater2 : Rage Burst (PS4 and Vita) and Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs-Force (Vita) all got announced for localization today.  I don't know if there was ever any doubt about Berseria, but the God Eaters are a nice surprise (on Vita, at least), and we don't often get Gundam games.

So that's pretty cool.

[update]

5 comments:

  1. Such a resounding endorsement from the star of the show. :) Next episode will be even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be listening to this on my ride home from work. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let us know what you think, and be honest! Be brutal.

      Delete
  3. Holy crap i got to hear your voices!

    Man, dropping a podcast on me like that without a warning. Badass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the mushmouth. Chamberlain has the Radio Voice.

      Delete