Monday, December 14, 2015

Whelp. That was a waste of time.



I came home from work with every intention of starting on my Game of the Year stuff.  Then I spent three and a half hours trying to find the other works of Al Hibbler, who is the voice of two of my favorite jazz/blues tracks - the above, and After The Lights Go Down Low.

Hibbler actually had a lot of hits - did you know the original Unchained Melody was his? - but after listening to dozens of tracks from digital sellers, I can't find anything that snags me like the above two songs - which, I suppose, is why those are the first two you find when you search for his music.

Oh well.  Too bad.  So sad.  Hours and hours spent to glean the knowledge that I will likely only ever love two Al Hibbler songs.

So... something geeky... let's see, here... ah.  Here's a trailer for a new X-Men movie,



and here's a trailer for the next Star Trek.



Oh, and there's an interesting article over at Kotaku today about censorship in localizations - a part in the second half details an XSEED employee who was so passionate about not altering the ages of character in Senran Kagura (many of whom are under eighteen, all of whom are shamelessly sexualized) that he received a lifetime ban from NeoGAF for defending his position.

3 comments:

  1. Kayla asks: "no trailer for Independence Day?"

    Chance: "it was not a good trailer."

    Kayla: "nooo it wasn't."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither was the Star Trek: Fast and the Furious in Space trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's be honest, none of them were great.

    ReplyDelete