Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Chamberlain & Chance episode 3: 2016 HYPE!

Episode III: The Top Twenty Games Worth Caring About in 2016

~ or ~

Episode III: Preamble to Disappointment.



Chamberlain and Chance - 2016 Hype list



[correction] Chris Bourassa is the artist for Darkest Dungeon, not Tyler Sigman
  Sigman is the game designer.

Oh, and the arcadey game Kayla loves where you play as a little cat who saves little ducklings is Pix the Cat.  Man that drove me nuts. [/correction]


We hope you're diggin' em!  I listen to it at work, on the go, or just about anywhere I can get away with earbuds in my skull!

6 comments:

  1. Is it just me or has Darkest D. gotten "too" hard?

    I'm getting blown off the mountain here and I'm into this shiz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. They're still balancing and tweaking... But I'll admit I lost some badass trinkets when a level 6 crew went down the other day : (

      Delete
    2. that. is. tragic.

      I've never even had one dude at level 6!

      Delete
    3. It was pretty damned heartbreaking. But that's DD! The only thing that really miffs me right now is the limit on food you can take into a dungeon with you. If I want to give up my already-limited inventory space and burn through some of my seriously-dwindling cash to give my heroes better odds, I should be able to make that choice!

      Delete