Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Nothing really matters to me.

It's been a rough week.  There's some interesting news out there.  Sort of.  Like what the heck is this Kojima tweet about?
-source-

But the laziest thing to do, I imagine, is to just post the official trailer for Suicide Squad and call it a day. 


Check it out - looks like we get a glimpse of Harley's retconned origin. 


I'm probably going to be disappointed by this.  It's a movie about a bunch of super-villains, but in my head it's just The Harley Quinn Movie.  There's no way it's going to live up to that, and I will be sad about it. 

They should've just made Mad Love into a movie. 

6 comments:

  1. Heads up: that Twitter account isn't Kojima's real, verified, English-language account. His real one is @HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leto as Joker has really reduced how hyped I am for this movie. Everyone keeps saying he is going to be amazing and my reaction watching this trailer was literally what Chamberlain said.

    Not sure how anyone else feels about Margot Robbie as Harley but I'm liking her in the trailers so I don't mind the idea of a Harley Quinn movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reserving judgement on Leto and Robbie until I see it - but I... will be surprised if I come away impressed. This doesn't feel like the kind of movie that will do either of them justice, but at least Leto's Joker is... surprising, and nicely dark.

      Delete