Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Murasaki Mist might drop March 15th..?

What the heck is Murasaki Mist?  It popped up in some of my news feeds today because this announcement in the Latin-American PlayStation Blog says it's dropping next Tuesday.

Well... here's a trailer.



...and it does not look like something I'd be prepared to play on my PS4.  My Vita, however, could use a nice Diablo clone. Which is what this seems to be, at first glance.

Now it's possible it's only dropping south of the border next week, and that we may never see it in North America - but who knows?   This Blog Post on the dev's site doesn't indicate only a Latin-America release so... I guess we'll see?

Either way, if you're releasing next week I'm not buying you.  Nope.  No way.  Because...

No comments:

Post a Comment