Thursday, March 10, 2016

Seriously, another one?


Yep!



Homura, Hikage, Mirai and Haruka are all hella fun.  Haruka feels incredibly powerful with that robotic/puppet thing she uses to beat the crap out of enemies (one of its hands open up into a chainsaw), Mirai is essentially an anthropomorphized fighter jet bursting with artillery from every pocket and Hikage's berserker madness feels very satisfying when you just let her go nuts on a crowd of enemies.

In other news, this is a brief snippet of a text message conversation I had with Kayla this week.

*SK stands for Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus on Vita. 

She's loving it, she tells me, which I still find very validating.  Also - I think I told Chamberlain this off the air - Kayla goes in next week to get her Dragon's Crown tattoo colored.

Can I pick 'em?

Unrelated, I am incredibly pressed for time, so let's see how many posts Chance can do in ten minutes!

2 comments: