Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I need more money to throw at PSN.


Okay, so first of all, obviously, crucially and casting a shadow over the whole of creation is


Severed.  Out today on Vita, it takes priority over all things.  Dark Souls III?  I'll get back to you in a while.  Enter the Gungeon?  I won't be delving any time soon.  Risk of Rain?  I'll take a raincheck.  Ohohoh.  Clever.

Then, also, obviously,


Alienation - the next thing from Housemarque plus a Diablo-esque loot system!  OMG YES!  And then there's also



Rocketbirds 2: Evolution, whose launch trailer has more cock jokes than you can shake a penis at.  And then there's sweet little indie The Sun and Moon which is definitely worth ten bucks...


And omigosh there's an awesome Golden Week sale on PSN right now and Lost Dimension is finally down to twenty bucks!


I've been wanting to try this ever since Ben Moore told me it was like a mix of Danganronpa's story and Valkyria Chronicles' combat. And oh shits Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth is down to $23!!!


I'm not into Digimon, but Cyber Sleuth got such awesome reviews and... and my PSN wallet now sits at $20.  But Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit is $7.50!  Why not?!


I am gonna' rhythmically cook the fuck out of those dishes.   And there's other awesome stuff on sale too!  Other highlights include...

  • Superbeat Xonic for $20
  • Ragnarok Odyssey Ace for $8
  • Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines for $10
  • Hatoful Boyfriend for $2.50
  • Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax for $18
  • Ar Nosuge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star for $16
  • Catherine for $5
  • Bayonetta for $6
  • Gravity Rush Remastered for $18, 

Ahhh.  I am a good consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment