Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Hey, Batman: Return to Arkham is a real thing and here's a trailer.

Shocking!



So you've got Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, with all of their DLC, up-ported to Unreal Engine 4 ("improved graphics, as well as upgraded models, environments, lighting, effects and shaders", etc), on the new gen for fifty bucks US.  And a rather fetching cover art, if I do say so myself.


But of course I've always been a fan of the Arkham City Harley Quinn promotional image.  She don't even give a fuck.


Comin' July 26th!

2 comments:

  1. My vote for greatest promotion art EVER. There's no better way to sum up those two in a single shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel there are other strong contenders - but Bats bein' all stoic and Harley bustin' out her 'tude is definitely iconic.

      Delete