Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Luxuriate in this sweet new Yomawari: Night Alone trailer.



I really need to put together my "rest of 2016" list... there's like a half-dozen on Vita alone!  Lemmie see what I can pull off the top of my head:

  • Mercenary Kings (actually happening this time, I swear)
  • Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky
  • Darkest Dungeon
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II
  • Shantae: Half-Genie Hero...
No, no, there's more than that... okay I'm going to cheat and look it up: 
  • Dragon Quest Builders
  • World of Final Fantasy
  • Shiren the Wandered: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate
  • Akiba's Beat
  • The Banner Saga
  • Dex
  • Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
  • Attack on Titan
  • God Eater 2: Rage Burst
Huh.  Holy crap.  (Jazzy hands!) Vita!

No comments:

Post a Comment