Wednesday, July 6, 2016

"Rise of the Tomb Raider's PS4 release is set for Holiday 2016."

Oh jeez I'd totally forgotten about this.


After the podcast, in which we list off all the awesome coming up in 2016, I am of course kicking myself for forgetting this game, that game and the other.  I totally forgot about Shantae on PlayStation!  Oh well.

Annnywho, the question of whether or not Rise of the Tomb Raider is still due for PS4 this year was asked and answered on Squenix's official forums last week:


So there you have it!

...of course this does kind of reek of a PR/community manager person just echoing whatever official line was publicly announced months prior, and doesn't exactly have the confidence of an official press release or a trailer with a release date or something... but I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment