Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Chamberlain & Chance 38: We Should Know Better.


Me this blog, Chamberlain that blogAlex absent this week, podcast on iTunes!


Chamberlain and Chance - We should know better


THIS WEEK!

  • Chance continues to thrash around in the frothy joy that is Overwatch!
  • Chamberlain cannot abide the intimidating depth of Grand Kingdom!
  • Telltale's new Batman doesn't suck!
  • WB's new Batman cartoon might not suck!
  • All the news that's fit to chat about!
  • And what's Chance's latest lewd gaming diversion?
You'll have to tune in to find out!


Oh, also, here's the Play of the Game I'm gushing over at the end of this week's episode.


I had actually forgotten that I didn't just get the PotG in this sequence (not that I'm not bragging), but - over the course of thirty seconds - I hunted down an ulting Junkrat to kill him, took down a McCree (whose job is specifically to kill me), and then killed their Winston and Lucio, killed their Rein and killed their Soldier.  

I wiped that entire fucking team and I am awesome.  Or was, for the above brief moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment