So here's the deal,
- Coming March 2017.
- The young people in Nintendo's ads have suspiciously affluent apartments.
- The NX is exactly what we'd heard it was - a bigger screen than the Vita with detachable controllers on the side that has a dock for when you want to play it on your TV.
- All of the games shown (Skyrim, Splatoon, Zelda, Basketball Game Whatever) are ports, and the only new thing is a new 3D Mario title.
- Nintendo showed off a big list of partners that they say will support the Switch.
- It would behoove us to remember the Wii U had a similar list when it was announced.
- Word is this thing only has 4GB of RAM.
How comfortable are those weird detachable controllers? PROBABLY NOT VERY.
- What's the battery life when it's off the dock? THEY'RE NOT SAYING.
- What exclusives can we look forward to? NINTENDO WON'T TELL YOU.
- WHAT IS NINTENDO HIDING?!
That said, you know I love the thought of a handheld with triple-As on it. But who can really trust Nintendo, after the Wii U?
Who should wait until like two years into this thing's life cycle before making a purchase? Everyone.