Oh, worth noting, when the "boss" Witch Mercy appears in the Halloween brawl and does her ultimate, she shouts "my servants never die!" She does not say it when a player uses her ult while wearing the Witch skin, however. Players begged for it to be applied to her skin for players annnd Kaplan said "Ok. ETA mid-Nov."
First of all...
I would like to begin by advising you that Alex had an awesome fucking Play of the Game on Dorado yesterday - he rolled like almost the entire enemy team. Seriously - this is a quintuple kill. One of the best Soldier ults I've ever seen.
And who's that damage boosting our heroic Soldier? That's right - one of the best Soldier ults I've ever seen... and I helped!
Second, last night, finally, someone sent me a hate message on PSN.
The name didn't stand out to me at all - I had no idea who this person was - but I did remember a sweet roll on Volskaya.
We were up against two D.Vas, so I went Zarya and another on my team soon followed suit. We did well, but I got to the point where I felt like the other Zarya wasn't supporting me nearly as much as I was her, and I wasn't detecting many heals from the Ana, so I decided to go roll a hero with a bit more survivability - Mei.
I was pleased enough with it that I recorded it, and when I re-watched it... ohhh that's who LuckySaintz is. She's the D.Va I waved hello to after I killed half her team.
At this point, really feeling like my team wasn't working together and I pretty much just needed to go it alone, I had no fucks left to give. They're all nice kills - the Soldier alone is pretty sweet - but I think popping up in that Pharah's face was definitely the scariest, for them.
Finally, the clip show!
Annnd I'm not even gonna' do the play-by-play today, 'cause it's all pretty self-explanatory.
- I think I'm better on Tracer than I think I am. We keep winning when I play her.
- As soon as I got the double-kill after that three-rez, I leaned into the mic and said "and there's your play of the game."
- That Mercy was very thankful when I saved her from the Genji ult. Felt good.
- I actually got PotG for killing that Torb and Mercy in quick succession like that. It was one of my worst PotGs ever.
- Eating a Whole Hog and a Death Blossom? Delicious.
- The last third of this vid is all one match on Anubis. We lost the game, when a D.Va ult took me down and their Reaper and Genji ulted on the point. My ult charge was at 91%. It was tragic. Still, I got the PotG for the Zarya/Genji ult counter!