Thursday, January 19, 2017

Chamberlain & Chance 55 : Unhealthy Optimism.


Wiiith Alex!

Alex thisChamberlain that podcast on iTunes



Chamberlain and Chance - Unhealthy optimism
THIS WEEK!

  • Chance plays Overwatch and Darkest Dungeon, but also something that's not Overwatch or Darkest Dungeon?!
  • Alex is troubled by gender representation in Dragon Quest VIII
  • Is Watch Dogs 2 shit?  Chamberlain says nay!
  • And who the fuck do Nintendo think they're fooling with the Switch? 
You'll have to tune in to find out!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm not being fooled! I'm willfully ignorant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way about the Vita before its launch - that I could really see myself loving this thing because of the types of games I could see running on it. Turned out pretty good for me ^.^

      Delete