Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Wooo Overwatch's Year of the Rooster thingie is live!



I've already blown fifty bucks on loot boxes!  Wooo!

I scored...


Am I the only one who's bothered that Palanquin D.Va is like Christmas Mei Ver. 2.0?  D.Va finally gets a new legendary skin, and her mech's geometry has barely been changed.  It's lovely, there's no denying that - but... anyway...


Nice.


Never gonna' use it.  Good to have another in the collection, though :)


Yeahhhhhhhh!  I frickin' LOVE this Tracer skin.  All-black with shiny red roses - very, very nice.  New best Tracer skin?  It just may be.  So I went and bought her Dragon Dance highlight intro, to be used for the next three weeks and then never again.



So of course I went and bought Mercy's gorgeous Golden skin and her Fortune highlight intro.



I'll deal with Zen and Mei and Rein's skins towards the end of the event, if I don't find 'em in a box by then.  But that Tracer skin - sooo goooood...


No comments:

Post a Comment