Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Alrighty. I care about Battle Princes Madelyn now.



The Battle Princess Madelyn Kickstarter has been kickin' around my social media for the past week - it's kind of a Super Ghosts N Goblins game, but with a girl knight instead of a boy knight - which is cool!  But I can't bring myself to care about Kickstarted indies in a post-Hyper-Light-Drifter world.  In a world where the Children of Morta folks haven't said a word about the platform in like a year.

Fuck those people.

That said... Battle Princess Madelyn has doubled its initial goal of sixty grand.  It has twenty-six days to go in its campaign, and its $150,000 stretch goal is... a Vita port.

...rather have Hyper Light Drifter and Children of Morta but... siiigh...  I mean, I've been burned by battle princesses before.

No comments:

Post a Comment