Monday, May 8, 2017

Trailers!



This is way better than the earlier Wonder Woman trailers.  It invests Diana with a bit of character, it's not leaning on the fumbly, lazy feminism of the earlier trailers (I like feminism, for the record, I just like it to be intelligent), and the action looks pretty badass.  That being said, Batman Vs. Superman didn't look like total shit before it came out, and we all know how that went.

Also, oh shits there's an actual trailer for Blade Runner 2049.



Looks intriguing, and there are a lot of sexy visuals in there, so I'm gonna' have to check it out - I just don't think I'll be running to the theaters for it.

And finally... well, I'm out of movie trailers actually so let's put up the Ed reveal trailer for Street Fighter V.  Apparently Ed doesn't have any specials or supers that require any sort of circular inputs?!  Sounds like my kinda' dude.  Too bad he's all Shadaloo.

2 comments:

  1. I am 100% against the very existence of the Blade Runner sequel. It is a thing that should not be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. que sera sera
      whatever will be will be
      and Blade Runner two may be
      just your cup of tea

      Delete