Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Okami for PS4 is real and coming west Dec 12 for $20!

That's really all you need to know.  I mean, it's also coming to Xbox One and PC - that's cool!  And it'll have 4K support - neat!  But twenty bucks, that is sexy!  And look at this glorious box art!


Niiice.  And if you want a colossal 2893x4092 version of the above art, it's right here.  And if you want a trailer, it's right here:


It is perhaps worth noting, at this point, that Okami - a Zelda-like from legendary director Hideki Kamiya (director of Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe and Bayonetta) which launched on the PS2 in 2006 and was ported to the Wii in 2008 and has already had an HD up-port to the PS3 in 2012 - is one of the greatest video games of all time, and a beautiful celebration of life and joy and if you haven't played it you have to fucking play it.

As for me, I'll happily purchase my umpteenth copy.  Honestly, for $20, I'm probably gonna' double-dip.

2 comments: