Coming to PS3, 360, WiiU & 3DS, from WayForward - who, no, have never done anything really interesting unless you count Silent Hill: Book of Memories - which I don't.
At the same time, this sounds really nice.
- 4 player co-op.
- Play as Finn, Jane, Marceline, Cinnamon Bun "and more."
- A hundred-floor dungeon, with bosses from the show.
- Pendleton Ward was involved in creating the game's story.
- The TV cast actually does the voices - that's John DiMaggio as Jake.
- You "equip tokens" for ability boosts and can equip sub-weapons "to compliment your attacks."
Looks like it'll be a little PSN game. Price it right, and I'm in.