Monday, July 1, 2013

The PSN Summer Sale offers a doozy of deals.


Check this out (PlayStation Blog).

Starting tomorrow, I'll be able to pick up Mortal Kombat on Vita for five bucks with my Plus discount, and so am very pleased I reigned myself in over the past year and waited for its price to come down.  Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is... arguably worth four bucks.  I wouldn't hold it against you for buying it, but keep in mind, it's not one of the better ones.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game is definitely worth two bucks, and you know Shadow of the Colossus and Batman: Arkham Asylum are worth five.

One week later, some new sales will go live and I'll have to stop myself from checking out Silent Hill: Book of Memories for $7.50 and LEGO Batman 2 for $5.  I strongly advise against paying money for The Force Unleashed II, but Alice: Madness Returns for four bucks..?

I've already got two copies of that game on Bluray, but yeah... Yeah, I'm gonna' have to do that - and you should too.


[update] And we just got this month's PS+ ICG update: 


Battlefield 3!  Commenters on the PS Blog have been begging for that one for weeks - and while nothing else there really appeals to me (I've already got Jet Set, I never became an Oddworld fan and Dokuro was pretty boring), I'll be interested to check out Metal Slug. [/update]

No comments:

Post a Comment