Thursday, September 19, 2013

This is the sound of a heart shattering.

-Twitter-

Ever since Shahid Ahmad gave me a sliver of hope that I'd see Klei games on Vita, I've been remaining mostly-silent on the subject and waiting for Mark of the Ninja's one-year anniversary before bringing it up again (most exclusivity deals only last one year.)  For some reason, I had it in my head that the game released on September 19th.  I was wrong - it released on the 7th - but today I started digging and found the above tweet from Klei.

This makes me way too sad.  I'm gonna' go play Grand Theft Auto before I start postin' the TGS news.  There's some awesome news from TGS, by the way.

(Sigh.)

This baby looks as sad as I feel.

Keep in mind, it wouldn't make me so sad if Mark of the Ninja wasn't so totally awesome.  If you have a 360 or a gaming PC or Mac, this is one game you need to have on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment