Thursday, November 14, 2013

Game Diary - PS4 Eve.


Ratchet & Clank : Into the Nexus is great.  It is.  I'm not entirely sure it's worth thirty bucks yet - that will, I'm afraid, depend on its quantity of quality - but its quality is excellent.  Exactly what one wants of a Ratchet & Clank game, devoid of all the gimmicky crap we've suffered through the past few years.

I've not yet touched BioShock Infinite : Burial At Sea or XCOM : Enemy Within, but I'm dying to.  The problem being, of course...


It's tonight.  It's tonight, baby!  The PS4 launches at midnight and Spike is (oddly, for a network that pimps Microsoft's products so often) doing a launch special with an hour's worth of exclusive reveals.

Rumor has it we'll see a new Second Son trailer and that Gravity Rush 2 is gonna' be officially named Gravity Crush.  Can't.  Frickin'.  Wait.

I'm trying to temper my expectations.  I'm trying to tell myself  there is totally a 0.4% chance I'll come home with a system that doesn't work.

Still, though.  If my PS4 doesn't work and I just have to spend the next week I booked off work playing Ratchet & Clank, XCOM and BioShock Infinite?

That ain't so bad. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment