Tuesday, November 26, 2013

New Siren coming to PS4?


As you no doubt remember, the Sony-developed Siren: Blood Curse was a fantastic survival horror game, and the genre's best representative on the 7th generation of consoles (not that it had much competition).  Well, the game's name has turned up on an official Playstation Romania site - highlighted below.  (Click to embiggen or go here or here to see original size.)


There were hints for two years after Siren: Blood Curse's release that a new Siren game was in the works - there was even a contest in Japan to design a monster that would make it into the next game - but this is the first we've heard of the game since.

I'm just crossing my fingers that it sees a proper disc release in North America this time, and isn't download-only.  I mean, I'll import it if I have to - but I don't want to have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment