Thursday, November 7, 2013

Three videos that bear watchin'.

It's been a long week (and it's not over yet), so here's a superquick post of three videos you should probably watch.  First off, if you have a Vita, check out this trailing for the upcoming Ys: Memories of Celceta.



Second, if you're getting a PS4, check out this trailer for Mercenary Kings.



A retro 2D sidecrolling shoot'em'up with collectible, swappable gun parts?  Yes please.

Finally, if you watch movies, you should watch this trailer for All Cheerleaders Die.



And that'll do.  If you'll excuse me, I believe I hear the call of an open road and the snarl of a Sabre Turbo's 4th tier engine with turbo tuning...

3 comments:

  1. Merc. Kings is co-op Metal Slug with loot and crafting. I mean... It doesn't get any better than that.

    Dev describes it as Metal Slug meets Monster Hunter. http://www.polygon.com/2012/6/13/3082196/mercenary-kings-is-the-next-pixel-based-beauty-from-the-wizorb-team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that comment formatting weirdness. Anyway, I'm sold on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never forgive you for that formatting. And I wanna' know why this game isn't gonna' be on Vita. I'd be curious about it on PS4. I'd love it on my Vita.

    ReplyDelete