Friday, January 24, 2014

Hm. Middle-Earth : Shadow of Mordor looks like a good LOTR game.

The other day, a trailer went up for Middle-Earth: Shadows of Mordor.  I ignored it, 'cause it's a Lord of the Rings game, and when have those ever been really good?

Never, that's when.

Today, I stumbled across this article over at Eurogamer in which an Assassin's Creed dev is quoted as saying "seriously, can someone tell me how Assassin's Creed 2 code and assets are in this Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor game? This is *my* code in that game!"

And I thought, well, let's take a look.



Yup.  That totally, one-hundred-percent looks like Assassin's Creed wall-climbing and line-running.  It also looks like a Lord of the Rings game that's pretty awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha, this is the exact same article that got me interested in the game! Assassin's Creed: Mordor? Yes, please.

    ReplyDelete