Monday, June 16, 2014

Rumor - Sleeping Dogs coming to new-gen consoles?


The game was listed in UK retailer ShopTo, and noticed by a site nobody's heard of - but Eurogamer confirmed the listing existed before it was pulled offline.  Hm!

Now... I loved Sleeping Dogs - it was way more awesome than any GTA-like has any right to be - but I'm not sure I need a 1080p version of it.  If we're talking ports, these days I'm more interested in what can be ported to Vita.

Y'know what I want on there?  XCOM: Enemy Within.  Heck, I'd take Enemy Unknown in a heartbeat.

Also, Odin Sphere.  Then I could have all the best Vanillaware games on a single platform!  (GrimGrimoire would actually work a lot better with touch controls, come to think of it.)  C'mon, Mr. Corsi!   Doesn't this look sexy?



Or oooh Grand Knights History, if we could finally get that localized.

That'd be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked Sleeping Dogs too, but, like you, I don't think I feel compelled to get another version that looks slightly better (Although, it's not like I actually can, I don't have either console). Still, it'll be a great edition for new players to dive in. The more people that get a chance to play it, the better.

    ReplyDelete