Monday, June 9, 2014

The Sony conference breakdown.


Sony's conference wasn't as beautifully-paced as Microsoft's - got a little slow towards the end, as usual, when they started talking about streaming services and a TV series they want to put on PSN - whatevs.  They still brought all kinds of fantastic games, and I couldn't be more thrilled with some of their announcements.

Let's break it down!

Finally,

Not bad, Sony!  You held your own with Microsoft, and they had a helluva show too.  I'm beside myself with joy for No Man's Sky.  

...I wonder what Sony Bend and Santa Monica are up to?

2 comments:

  1. you notice how much more drake looks like nolan north this time around?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really - I thought he looked just more like the iconography of Drake.

      Delete