Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Game Diary.


Today I went out and splurged a bit, picking up The Grand Budapest Hotel and Machete Kills, along with a $50 PSN card which immediately transformed into a copy of Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition.  I'm playing through this game I loved so much on my Vita and discovering new content and feeling like, man, I want this on my Vita.  I want to play the definitive version of Guacamelee on the platform where I fell in love with Guacamelee.

Perhaps, one day, it'll happen - looking at what's different so far, I can't imagine why not.


On Vita, I'm still more than a bit thrilled with playing Sly 2 wherever I want.  I've barely scratched the game's surface, but all those Sly-triggered endorphins are firing and my nostalgia is thrumming away and it's lovely.

What's not lovely is the shipping status of my Elf.


Megahouse's gorgeous Dragon's Crown Elf figure, which I preordered back in March, was due to ship on Monday.

It didn't ship on Monday.  My Amazon delivery estimate was ship on June 30th, arrive July 1st to 3rd.

It's now July 2nd, it hasn't shipped, and the delivery estimate remains July 1st to 3rd - they haven't so much as sent me an email about it.

This is the second time Amazon has, I feel, dropped the ball on a preorder - the last example being Muramasa Rebirth's special edition.

I'm giving this one time to sort itself out, but I'm not sure how long I can remain silent, given that a bunch of other sellers have cropped up, selling the thing.

Oh wait, I know how long I can wait.  'Till Friday, precisely. Then I'm raisin' heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment